You can book with confidence for Christmas at Bedgebury. Come along knowing that the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and staff is of the utmost importance to us and we will continue to monitor and respond to the coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic situation as it evolves.
Current plans in place for the comfort and reassurance of our visitors include:
- Reducing the number of tickets on sale within each time slot from previous years, to allow visitors more space
- Reducing the necessity to queue
- Revising the trail route to manage visitor flow
- Additional cleaning and having hand sanitisation stations where appropriate
- The rides and catering facilities are under review
Due to coronavirus some things may need to be run differently or be cancelled at short notice. In the unlikely event that we need to cancel Christmas at Bedgebury, you can transfer your ticket to the following year, or get a refund.